Last Updated: November, 2017.
1. Personal identification information
- a) We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, purchase Hot tub hire Services, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website.
- b) Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
2. Non-personal identification information
- a) We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website.
- b) Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
3. Web browser cookies
4. How we use collected information
Donny Hottubs may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group purchase Hot tub hire Services or use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website/Hot tub hire Services
We may use feedback you provide to improve our Website and Hot tub hire Services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order for Hot tub hire Services. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete an order for the Hot tub hire Services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Website feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Website.
5. How we protect your information
- a) We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
- b) Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Website is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
6. Third party websites
- a) Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website.
- b) In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
8. Your acceptance of these terms
- a) By accessing this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website.
- b) Your continued access to the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
9. Contacting us